Many games have a built-in leveling system where you can level up according to criteria designed by the game's developer. This is a separate leveling system from the Mistplay leveling system, which gives you a level for each game based solely on how much time you spend playing. In other words, it is normal that your in-game level for games will not match your Mistplay level for your games, as they are two different leveling systems with no relation to each other.
Articles in this section
- Someone claiming to work for Mistplay contacted me.
- I have not received my gift card, where is it?
- Why am I not earning GXP when I am playing games?
- Can I use a VPN while on MISTPLAY?
- I'm receiving an error message that says I'm travelling
- I received an error message.
- Why is Mistplay saying I am the wrong level in my game?
- Why did the Unit Multipler drop on my game?
- Why does someone else have different games than me?
- Can I delete a game after I've received my units?