Different games are offered to different people based off of the user segments that game developers choose to target their games towards. If someone has different game offers than you, it is likely because they belong to a different user demographic segment, or that they have a history of different gaming preferences than you, or that you have already downloaded those games in the past and are thus ineligible to use them with Mistplay. For the same reason, it is also possible that some games featured in our advertisements will not appear in your app.
Articles in this section
- Someone claiming to work for Mistplay contacted me.
- I have not received my gift card, where is it?
- Why am I not earning GXP when I am playing games?
- Can I use a VPN while on MISTPLAY?
- I'm receiving an error message that says I'm travelling
- I received an error message.
- Why is Mistplay saying I am the wrong level in my game?
- Why did the Unit Multipler drop on my game?
- Why does someone else have different games than me?
- Can I delete a game after I've received my units?