Different games are offered to different people based off of the user segments that game developers choose to target their games towards. If someone has different game offers than you, it is likely because they belong to a different user demographic segment, or that they have a history of different gaming preferences than you, or that you have already downloaded those games in the past and are thus ineligible to use them with Mistplay.
Articles in this section
- I have not received my gift card, where is it?
- Why am I not earning GXP when I am playing games?
- Can I use a VPN while on MISTPLAY?
- I received an error message.
- Why is Mistplay saying I am the wrong level in my game?
- Why did the Unit Multipler drop on my game?
- Why does someone else have different games than me?
- Can I delete a game after I've received my units?
- Setting Up Mistplay on Xiaomi Devices
- How can I request to delete my Account and Personal Information?