Yes, Mistplay stores all personal data on Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud which is Privacy Shield certified.Mistplay has taken the necessary contractual safeguards to guarantee that personal data is processed in compliance with the GDPR and has signed the required Data Processing Addendum (including Standard Contractual Clauses) with Amazon.
Articles in this section
- How can I request to delete my Account and Personal Information?
- How can I request access to my Personal Information?
- Is any of the processed data transferred outside of the EU?
- What type of information is collected?
- Why I am not earning GXP when I am playing games?
- Why do I have to grant Mistplay usage access?
- What's the difference between GXP, PXP, and Units?
- How do I get a MISTPLAY account on Android?
- What are the notifications I keep getting from Mistplay?