Yes, Mistplay stores all personal data on Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud which is Privacy Shield certified.Mistplay has taken the necessary contractual safeguards to guarantee that personal data is processed in compliance with the GDPR and has signed the required Data Processing Addendum (including Standard Contractual Clauses) with Amazon.
Articles in this section
- I have not received my gift card, where is it?
- Why am I not earning GXP when I am playing games?
- Can I use a VPN while on MISTPLAY?
- Why does someone else have different games than me?
- Can I delete a game after I've received my units?
- Setting Up Mistplay on Xiaomi Devices
- Why are the games in my Discover Weekly list not giving units?
- How can I request to delete my Account and Personal Information?
- How can I request access to my Personal Information?
- Is any of the processed data transferred outside of the EU?