If you didn't enjoy a particular game you're free to delete it after you've provided feedback and received your units. However, we encourage you to keep playing the game and provide more feedback to help shape the game's future. Even after you've provided your first-experience feedback, you can send us more feedback about any game by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Why didn't I get any units after playing a game?
- Why aren't there more games to play?
- Can I use a VPN while on MISTPLAY?
- I have not received my gift card, where is it?
- Why are the games in my Discover Weekly list not giving units?
- Can I have free units?
- How do I earn units?
- Can I delete a game after I've received my units?