There are a few reasons why you might not be receiving the notification for you to provide your feedback for the game and earn your units.
- You changed your IP-address by switching between WiFi and 3G/LTE while you were installing or playing the game. This prevents us from identifying you when our partners tell us that you have played the game.
- You didn't play for long enough. We recommend you play games for at least 5-minutes; to be safe you should play at least 10-minutes. It's up to the game developer to notify us when they believe you've played long enough. This is usually between 2-10 minutes. Be sure to check the REWARD section of the app you've downloaded within MISTPLAY to see specific requirements.
- Game developer time delay; some game developers take up to 24-hours to notify us that you actually played long enough. Wait 24-hours and see if you receive a notification from MISTPLAY.
- You've previously installed the game. Unfortunately, we can't reward you for games you've previously installed on your device - even if you've installed them before you knew about MISTPLAY.
- There was a network glitch. In some rare cases, the game developer might have a technical issue where they don't notify us that you've played. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do in this scenario.